Through CANARY® Detection technology, our BioFlash® Biological Identifier provides rapid, sensitive and specific identification of up to 21 biological threat agents and pathogens, including toxins. Our most common discs test for the 6 major threat agents: Anthrax (bacilus anthracis), Black Plague, Botulism, Ricin,
The portable design, durability and high-volume, high-performance aerosol sampler of the BioFlash® enable it to be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. You can test the air quality quickly and easily wherever you are.
The BioFlash® can also be configured as a stand-alone device, used in tiered detection architectures to include a trigger and confirmatory sampler, or as an integrated component subsystem. The portable, compact and easy to use BioFlash® Biological Identifier offers breakthrough capabilities in sampling performance.
– Integrated aerosol sampling for high-efficiency sample collection
– Captures particles up to 10 microns in size
– Low operational and maintenance costs
– Proven Technology
– Compact and lightweight design
– Easy to use and decontaminate
– PCR levels of sensitivity and specificity