The PathSensors Navigator works seamlessly with PathSensors’ entire libraryof high sensitivity biosensors with test applications in biodefense, agriculture,food safety, emerging disease and more. With the 96-well plate, users have access to high-volume analysis combined with accuracy and rapid, easy-to-read results. The Navigator is versatile and can be configured for use on a lab bench or in the field.
– Bench top and mobile lab capabilities
– Low operational and maintenance costs
– Easy to use and decontaminate
– Proven Technology
– PCR levels of sensitivity and specificity
– Low false-alarm rates
– Compact and lightweight design